We adopt to ISO 9001 and TS 16949 standard and follow the methodology of “PLAN – DO – CHECK – ACT “ (PDCA) for process approach, Advance Product Quality Planning and Production Part Approval Process for new product development.
To achieve customer satisfaction, by providing consistent quality products on time, meeting their expectation. We have our own quality-checking laboratory where quality standard are checked at each stage of production. Each product is tested for its flawless quality before being sent to the client.
This will be achieved through
- Customer focus and compliance to system and statutory requirements
Incoming product from Customer Vendor
- Inspection is carried out on Sampling IS 2500 And AOI – Agreement of Inspection and Supplier Audit as per its plan
- Set up approval is done as SOP– Standard Operating Procedure and 1st piece / last off inspection is cleared on basis of CMM– Coordinate Measuring Machine results
- Inspection is done on sampling size frequency as per control plan / quality plan and significant characteristics are controlled through process monitoring chart from which cp /cpk results are derived, tracking of rejection/rework PPM level, process validation and training given to employees.
- Final inspection is done on sampling size frequency as defined in agreement of inspection / control plan / quality plan. critical characteristics are 100 % checked before despatch to customer
- Layout inspection is carried out for work in process component and finished product as per customer drawing
- Process audit , product audit , system audit is done as per its frequency defined in plan
- Instruments and gauges calibration at NABL 17025 lab and inhouse standard room and msa studies.
- Customer compliant is resolved through 8-d methodology and review and updation of PPAP document such as fmea and control plan
- Management review meeting is conducted once in a month and or as per need basis
- Continual improvement based on data in the area of production, quality, delivery, cost, safety and service.